As a valued patron of the Charleston Gaillard Center please review and agree to the following before finalizing your purchase.
Ticket Purchase Policies:
All ticket sales are final. The Charleston Gaillard Center does not offer any exchanges or refunds, except under the following conditions related to COVID-19:
If a local, State or Federal government have any restrictions in place prohibiting events at venues such as the Gaillard Center, and your event is canceled, you’ll receive a full refund.
If your event is postponed or rescheduled, we will automatically move your tickets to the new performance date. If you are unable to attend the new dates, you will be notified via email to request a full refund, a credit to toward the purchase of tickets to another Gaillard Center event, or to donate your ticket costs to the Gaillard Center.
The health and safety of our patrons is a priority. We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our performers, vendors, employees and patrons. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including the Gaillard Center and the event for which you are purchasing admission. People who show no symptoms may spread COVID-19 if they are infected and therefore any event where people are present may pose heightened risk of contracting COVID-19. If you are considered a high-risk person as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), you may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether to attend any public event including an event at the Gaillard Center for which you are purchasing admission.
COVID-19 Venue Regulations:
As a condition of admission to this event at the Gaillard Center you will be required to abide by all current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on premises or risk ejection, including, but not limited to the following, which may be periodically revised in accordance with public health guidance or requirements, or other guidance or requirements:
- Patrons are required to wear a cloth face covering when not eating or drinking (all guests who are 3 years or older).
- Patrons aged three years and older will need to provide proof of full vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours. Proof of full vaccination can be in the form of paper vaccination card, printed photocopy of vaccination card, or photo of vaccination card on a mobile device. The vaccination card must show 14 days have passed since final dose of vaccine. Patrons 18 years of age and older must also bring a photo ID. Only a PCR test or a rapid test will be accepted as proof of a negative COVID-19 test. An at-home COVID-19 test will not be accepted. Proof of antibodies following a positive COVID-19 test are accepted. To document, there must be a dated positive COVID-19 test at least 10 days prior to the event, but no more than 90 days prior to the event. The positive test must be provided by a third-party testing location, such as a doctor, pharmacy, or lab facility; and include the patron’s name and date of the positive test. At home test results will not be accepted. Patrons should also bring a photo ID.
- Patrons are reminded to wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- Patrons who fail to abide by the Gaillard Center’s regulations may be removed from the event.
- For patrons who may need an accommodation in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our Ticket Office, firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Waiver – Assumption of Risk
We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to make the patron experience as safe as possible for all. Although preventative measures set forth by the facility are intended to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
By purchasing tickets to and/or attending this event at the Charleston Gaillard Center you acknowledge the risks above. You also acknowledge notice of and agree to follow all facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols. You also agree to notify all guests for whom you are purchasing tickets of the instructions and protocols disclosed here, those that may be made publicly available for the event, and those that may be conveyed prior to your party’s arrival. You acknowledge and agree that you are voluntarily assuming all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and agree to release, waive and discharge the facility, its parent entities, and all related and affiliated individuals and entities, and all individuals and entities involved in the event at the Gaillard Center which you are attending, from all claims directly or indirectly arising from your visit.