The most intellectual and highly affluent residents of Charleston, Dorchester, and Berkeley coun-ties attend performances at the Charleston Gaillard Center.
- 86% have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 62% have a household income of $100,000 or more
- 93% own their home
- 61% are married
Getting in front of the right audience is imperative. A dynamic, extensive marketing campaign executed through multimedia tools ensures reaching an active, engaged audience.
- 40+ Gaillard Presented Events
- 20,000 Programs Distributed
- 35,000+ Opt-in Email Subscribers
- 60,000+ Tickets Sold to Gaillard
SOURCE: TRG COMMUNITY ARTS PROFILE (2015), 2017-2018 GAILLARD CENTER TICKETING REPORTSCharleston