Volunteer at the Charleston Gaillard CenteR
One of the most generous ways you can support the Charleston Gaillard Center mission is a gift of your time, energy, and experience. The Gaillard Center is driven by the dedicated volunteers who help provide the best patron experience everyday. Our volunteers do more than just donate their time and resources — they form roots that connect us to the communities fueling our future growth.
Ushers and Ticket Takers play an important role in the patrons’ experience at the Gaillard Center.
- Welcome patrons as they enter.
- Scan tickets at the lobby/theater doors.
- Direct patrons to appropriate areas of the Gaillard Center.
- Assist patrons in locating amenities, theater doors, and seats in the theater.
- Assist our concierge desk with lost and found items, assistive listening devices, coat check, and general questions or requests.
This essential volunteer group serves as friendly and informed ambassadors for the Gaillard Center. It is important to possess an outgoing and engaging personality, be able to engage in dialogue about the building and events presented at the Gaillard Center, answer questions and offer suggestions enhancing the patron experience.
For more information about becoming a volunteer, call (843) 242-3092 or fill out the form below.