The Charleston Gaillard Center is a registered 501c3.
Our mission is to provide the Lowcountry with vibrant barrier free arts education opportunities, a world-class performance hall, elegant venue space, and to inspire our community through the power of the performing arts. We strive to enrich the diverse community of Charleston with artistic and cultural experiences that are accessible and unique, and to serve as an educational resource for generations to come. We are proud supporters of many great events and organizations in our industry and community. We receive a large number of marketing, advertising, sponsorship, and donation requests and have established guidelines to follow in making these requests. These guidelines must be followed for us to consider your proposal. For your donation request to be considered please show how your organization supports arts education, under served students in the tri-county area, local performing arts programs, and/or provides an artistic and cultural experience for the community.
- Please submit your request online via the completed request form below.
- Event sponsorship requests must be submitted no later than 60 days prior to the event.
- The Charleston Gaillard Center is only able to accept one request per organization, per year.
- The Charleston Gaillard Center’s support of your organization in the past does not guarantee future support of your event.
- All donations and sponsorships are subject to the discretion of the Charleston Gaillard Center. Only those requests that meet the above criteria and are deemed appropriate by the Gaillard Center will be granted.
Thank you for your interest in the Charleston Gaillard Center and continuing the great tradition of artistic appreciation in the Lowcountry.