The Charleston Gaillard Center is a registered 501(c)(3). Our goal is to provide the Lowcountry with vibrant barrier-free arts education opportunities, a world-class performance hall, an elegant venue space, and to inspire our community through the power of the performing arts. We strive to enrich the diverse community of Charleston with artistic and cultural experiences that are accessible and unique and to serve as an educational resource for generations to come. We are proud supporters of many great events and organizations in our industry and community.
We receive a large number of marketing, advertising, sponsorship, and donation requests and have established guidelines to follow in fulfilling these requests. These guidelines must be followed for us to consider your proposal. For your donation request to be considered please show how your organization supports arts education, under-served students in the tri-county area, local performing arts programs, and/or provides an artistic and cultural experience for the community.
- Please submit your request online via the request form below.
- Event sponsorship/ ticket requests must be submitted no later than 60 days prior to your event.
- The Charleston Gaillard Center is only able to accept one request per organization, per year.
- The Charleston Gaillard Center’s support of your organization in the past does not guarantee future support of your event.
- All ticket donation requests must be for Charleston Gaillard Center presented performances; the Gaillard Center does not handle ticket donation requests for Charleston Symphony Orchestra or Spoleto Festival USA performances. Ticket donation requests are limited to two tickets.
- All donations and sponsorships are subject to the discretion of the Charleston Gaillard Center. Only those requests that meet the above criteria and are deemed appropriate by the Gaillard Center will be granted.
Thank you for your interest in the Charleston Gaillard Center and for continuing the great tradition of appreciation of the arts in the Lowcountry.