One of the Holy City’s most notable spaces, the Charleston Gaillard Center is a 501c3 non-profit that provides the Lowcountry with a world-class performance hall, elegant venue space, and vibrant educational opportunities.
In the last 4 years, our Education and Community program has provided arts-enhanced education programs to 130+ schools, covered the cost of transportation for 757 buses, impacted over 67,000 students in the tri-county region, all while maintaining a 66% barrier-free program.
PURPOSE STATEMENT: Enriching Lives Through Unforgettable Experiences
- Creating Exceptional Experiences – We will exceed every customer’s expectations.
- Inspiring and Educating – We present engaging and diverse programming to all audiences.
- Committing to Quality and Creativity – We are dedicated to improving our performance.
- Operating with Professionalism and Integrity – We will do the right thing the right way. We each own our daily interactions with others. We empower our individual employees. We respect each other and commit to work in a caring and team-oriented environment.
- Engaging the Community – We are a trusted, collaborative and valued partner throughout our community.